AFTER A MILLION YEARS

March 3, 2013-10:25 PM

... I AM BLOGGING AGAIN.

So why? Simply because, IFORGOTMYBLOGGERUSERNAMEANDPASSWORD. </3 Screw that.

To think that my last post was about the driving lessons I had with my dad last November 5, 2012. November, two thousand and twelve. It's sounds so old already. Anyway, I'm not making sense anymore. Am I?

Okay, let me get into business.

For the past 4 months (make it 5), a lot of things happened. We had a Christmas Festival, loads of activities, series of seminars, bunch of community reach outs and of course, our promenade, with which, I will be making another post.

Yet, there are still a lot of things that I did for our yearbook. 2013 na, hindi pa rin kami tapos. Working for the yearbook is no joke. It's never been a joke. Mahirap kaya. But I just hope that we will receive positive feed backs about it. Crossed fingers.

And there are a lot of times that I feel so unproductive. To think that I could make use of my time wisely and productively.

Shame on me.

I've never been good in time management, I tell you. It should be an SOP when you have a very busy schedule.

But I'll be working on about that.

I should, at least, try to prioritize things as of the moment. Now that I am graduating.

Anyway, I should catch some Zzz's right now.

I promise to make a better blog post next time. I am just so thrilled to "recover" my username and password. Tehee

I'll be better.
-AnlyGalgo

No comments:

Post a Comment