March 17

March 17, 2013-9:56pm

Today, I woke at 4am. And the first thing that popped in my head was about my classmates.

And graduation. </3

I hate to say this, but we'll be graduating this Saturday. </3 </3

How can I bring back all the memories of the magnificent four years I spent in that department? (Department because I will still be studying at UIC next year.)

Anyway, I just laid on the bed and thought about my classmates, bringing back the memories we had. All the good times that we spent. And all the things that we shared.

Geesh, how I wish I could extend some more time with my friends.

This year lang kami nagkakilala at na close agad kami. Awee. <3 Well, that's what you call instant friendship. Ay.

Instant friendship nga, kaso, limitado lang naman ang oras na araw-araw naming makikita ang mga mukha ng bawat isa.

I wish that everything we had this school year will be treasured and all the memories we made together will be remembered.

To all the Seniors out there, tomorrow's the start of the last week of our High School life. Let's make it the most memorable week in our life. Most especially in our High School life.

Thank you so much guys, kasi we've been through a lot, yet, ni isa, wala tayong inatrasan kasi kaya natin at kinaya natin. You all have been a great part of my High School life, thank you so much. :)

Let's make it the best.
-AnlyGalgo

No comments:

Post a Comment