Four Years

March 27, 2013-11:25 pm

High school is the most beautiful experience that a teenager could have. It is where he can experience a lot of pain, hard work, sacrifice, joy and friendship. And you can barely imagine how can someone experience all these things in one memory if you don't have a high school life.

In my four years in high school, I experienced almost all the ups and downs a student could have.

You never know what's in store for you in high school. But it's really up to you of how you will make your high school a unique and memorable one. Each one of us has a different interpretation of what high school is all about, of what it taught us and of what it made us.

There is no guarantee that your high school experience is the same as to another. We have different perspective and experience. But I know that there is one point where all of us agree. High school taught us that friends will always be there for you. High school made us stronger and braver. High school molded us to be who we are right now.

We have different beginnings and endings with our high school life. And now, it's up to you of how you will make your ending worthy of the four years in your high school.

Nothing is permanent in this world, so must make the best out of each second you have with the people you are with now.

Yet when a door closes, another one opens.

Our high school door is now closing. And behind that door is all the great things that made our high school life a memorable one. Behind that door is every tear drop we shed when we experience some hardships. Behind that door is the weaker us. The weaker you.

But now, our college door is opening. When you touch the knob of that door, you know that you are braver. You are tougher. And more responsible. Because it is what high school made us. To be prepared with college. And after what it brings.

As we turn our back from that beautiful memory, do not forget every single thing that it taught us. Leave all the bad things behind and bring with you the great things which you made and shared with your friends and classmates.

To my high school life, thank you for making me the person I dreamed to be. For showing me that giving up must never be an option. Thank you for throwing grenades of responsibilities at me to squeeze out the attitude that I must bring forth to continue my life. Thank you for making me grow up. Thank you for all the good memories.

To my friends. Thank you for everything. You helped me in my journey, and you gave me strength so I can face all the hardships I have to encounter. At one point in my life, you were my inspiration. Thank you for the   memories. For every tear and for every laugh that made my high school life more meaningful. Thank you for offering me your smiles every single day. I will really miss you all.

To my teachers. I know that you know very well that there are more opportunities for you outside the portals of the school. But you tend to stay there and share to us all the knowledge you have. I salute you all for everything you had done for the school, and most especially to us, your students. One day, all the things which you sacrificed for us will be returned to you like a pouring rain.

High school is not the end. It is just the prologue of our life. Of how serious we will be when we face the greater challenges that life will bring to us.

Give it your best shot.
-AnlyGalgo

No comments:

Post a Comment