Trouble free night

March 11, 2013-10:37pm

February 23, 2013, was the night of our Junior's and Senior's Promenade. Our last promenade. And it was a beautiful fairy tale (I sound so gay. Iknow.)

But let's go back a few days before our promenade.

A week before that, I was asked to join the group to edit the pictures of my batch mates for the Prophecy. And who would thought that these people that I have to work with are very amazing homo-wait for it-sapiens.Working with them is one of the things that is worth to be remembered.

The arrangement for our table is a whole lot different than last year. Since, last year, we had a round table, but now, we have a long table, which consists of ten couples. And I daresay, this arrangement is waaay better than the previous one. Though I cannot stay long in my chair because I have to make the pictures for the prophecy :/. And I pity my partner. Because he doesn't have a partner most of the time. xD but he knows exactly why I have to go after 10 minutes of sitting on my chair. Anyway, we've known each other even before the practices, because we are in the same club. So we are actually comfortable with each other, and we kept on arguing on almost everything, just like, where does Carbon Dioxide belongs, is it in Chemistry or Biology? Iknow, we're weird. :)

And after a couple of sleepless nights, cramming, and travelling, the night that we've been waiting for has come.

It was really the best night of my High School Life. To think that our disco lasted for almost 2 hours, cheers to that. :)

And during that two hours of disco, I didn't have to worry about the yearbook, the chicks, requirements and EVERYTHING. Ah no, maybe not just within the two hours, but for the whole duration of the prom. We only thought of being in right posture and having fun all night, and nothing else.

But you know, words will NEVER be enough. So, allow me to post some of the pictures during our prom.

The faces that kept me going through the night.
Top pic is my partner.

With most of my table mates.

*Insert a random and amazing text here.*

During prom. Try to look behind the texts.

Cause we're bored. And I don't know why we have this pic.

This pic was the shock of the night. I just left my camera on the table and I went  to the comfort room and when I checked my cam, BAM, shock of the night.

After the prom.

This year's prom is the best. Though we allocated only a little time for the practices. But the real essence of the prom is not the fun that you had, but the camaraderie between the seniors and the juniors.

To the juniors out there, I hope that you can do better things than what we did, because I know you can and I believe you can. :) Good luck juniors!

May the odds be ever in your favor.
-AnlyGalgo 

No comments:

Post a Comment