First time

March 15, 2013-10:43pm

One word to describe this day: awesome.

To start my day was another practice in the gym for our graduation. It was easy going and everything was in order. It was very successful. Thumbs up!

After the practices, we went to our classroom and we were expected to have our clearance signed but what we did was just sat there and took pictures. xD I know, we didn't used our time wisely, but hey-at least, we enjoyed the remaining time to bond with each other.

But, the bad news is, our adviser got sick and he stayed in the clinic for a couple of hours. So we made a little surprise for him. I don't know if we surprised him, but we surely surprised the school nurse with how many we are to leave a get-well-now message to our adviser. I just hope he saw the paper we slipped in the Male's Room.

We were not yet in the mood to go home so we looked for things that we could do without spending too much money.

So we bought some snacks outside our school and we got back in our campus and we stayed at the grotto for rest of the afternoon.

What did we do in the grotto?

Well, what we did is something you won't expect from a graduating student to do. We laid down on the grass and looked up in the sky. We played tigso. And we shared some ghost stories.

It was my first time to do these things at that place. Though I stayed in that campus for about 10 years already.

After we played and story-telling, we hydrated ourselves first and we walked our way to Damosa.

When we arrived there, Denice, Ma-an and Joyno was fetched by Joyno's brother. So that leaves me, Ezzie, Camille, Mikel, Mico, Arnold and Aaron. We took our dinner at Tap's (which is also my first time to dine there), and after that, we went to SM Lanang, to plan for our farewell. Which took us a couple of minutes because we went out too late, and the mall was starting to close for the night.

Also, it was my first time to witness a full show of the WaterWorks in the SM Lanang fountain. And I daresay, it was jaw dropping. We were like, "Hauda sa nag operate ana uy." And we even have to urge to start clapping after the show. xD But-yea, the mall is closing.

So now, back to reality.

This day, bukang-bibig naming lahat, na ga-graduate na kami next week. Just thinking about it makes me cry inside. These might be bitter-sweet tears. Bitter, because I have to say farewell to all the people who took part in my growth, the teachers, and most especially to all of my friends. And sweet, because I am blessed to continue my studies and of having a big probability that I could live my dreams.

And you know what, this is actually my first time to have this kind of feeling which you don't want to go, but you have to.

To sum it all up, first experiences are at their best when you have trusted friends with you.

At our classroom. With the birthday girl, Eunice. :D

Still at our classroom. :D

At Tap's. :)) Camielle and Mikel was not included because.... :P

When we laid down on the grass and looked up in the sky.

When we sat in front of the grotto, where all the adventure began.


Life must go on.
-AnlyGalgo

No comments:

Post a Comment