Driving

November 5, 2012-8:42

Last November 2, my papa and I went to the old airport to have my driving lessons, with him as my teacher. :)

So when we got there, there are two other cars which are also practicing. I got a little conscious, LIKE DUH-who wouldn't? Hahaha, anyway, my papa refreshed me with the things that he already taught me before, we actually have some sessions sometimes when we go to my lola's subdivision because there is a spot there where almost nobody pass by. We chose that place to avoid accidents. So, my papa told me that we will change seats and we will first focus on my forward and backward driving.

I did what my papa told me. I am just grateful that I could still remember the things that he taught me before, even though the engine shut down a couple of times. Mehee

So, yea I think I'm getting better with my driving. :) and will be the best one day.

Ask for directions!
-AnlyGalgo

No comments:

Post a Comment